North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will trade boiled pnuts and grits for info on water, crop harvesting, and ducks in the east central parts. Will even put cheese on the grits if you give detailed locations. Seriously, just excited about getting back up and wonder how things are.

Thank Ya!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Phil, you're making my mouth water! I live in Tennessee now, but you can't get any better grits and peanuts than in south Georgia! Both my parents were born in Grady County. Dad went to FSU and they settled in Tallahassee, where my brothers and I were born. One brother now lives on the old homeplace south of Cairo. Everyone else is still in Seminole country. You a Nole?

I'd be glad to let you know the conditions out there, but we're going out the week after you. Good luck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dean,

I live in Grady County currently between Cairo and Thomasville but was raised in Tally. Lifetime Nole fan and just hoping they don't start my trip off on a bad note tomorrow night.

Email me and I will give you a report when I get back.

[email protected]

Good Luck with Your Hunt!

·
Registered
93 Posts
supermag said:
I'll one up you one on the peanuts and grits... I'm a TN boy coming up in a few days and I'll bring some good ol whiskey.
:eek:

I may not be from NoDak but I'll be up there 24th-26th and I LIKE WHISKEY, I've had some TN stuff before and lemme tell ya what shoot me a PM and lets go duck huntin. :lol:

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Boiled peanuts, where I come from we call that peanut butter.

Grits, the other cow food.

:puke: on both of them and I do NOT miss GA.

I will be there the 1st week of November for my nephews graduation from Basic/AIT at Ft. Benning. Last time I was at Ft. Benning was 1991 when I was getting ready to go to the 'sand box'. I am putting the unifrom on once again to present him his Blue Cord...Infantry right of passage so to speak.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.