North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting rid of some decoys I don't need any more. Everything is ready to hunt, but some could be cleaned up to look better. Located in southeast MN and would rather not ship since shipping will probably cost more than the decoys.

Floaters: weighted keel rigged with tangle free line and strap weights
12 GHG Oversize Mallards-great condition-hardly used-$70

13 Life Size Carrylite Mallards-$15

4 Life Size Flambeau Mallards, 1 GHG Mallard, 3 Flambeua Wigeon - $10

Prices negotiable. Package deals. Decoys located in Southeast MN (Rochester, Winona, LaCrosse area.) Leave a message at (507) 932-3004 if interested.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
birchies said:
what would the shipping be on the north north wind decoys? I am in grand forks
Like I said, the stakes for these windsocks are like 4 feet long. I don't even know how I'd ship them, but I'm sure it would be well over $10 for the whole thing. If you'd be interested in paying an extra $15-$20 for shipping, I can get you the exact price and that exact shipping is what you would pay on top of the $10 for the socks.

If you are interested in paying that much for 5 windsocks, I'll spend the time to figure out how to ship them and the exact cost.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shipping costs for your comparison.

Outlaws to MI is $25.74.
FB Mallards to WI is $17.59.
Suc Ducs to WI is $7.60.

The stakes on the canada windsocks are 46.5" long.

I'm right off of I-90 in MN if anyone is traveling the interstate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are the Dozen GHG oversized still for-sale? If so, where do you live, you said right off the interstate in Minnesota, I grew up in SW Minnesota, I might be able to arrange pick-up. Let me know.. thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Waterfowl Commander said:
Are the Dozen GHG oversized still for-sale? If so, where do you live, you said right off the interstate in Minnesota, I grew up in SW Minnesota, I might be able to arrange pick-up. Let me know.. thanks
I still have the GHG oversized floaters. I am in the southeast part of MN near Rochester. About 4 hours from Sioux Falls. I may be able to find someone headed your way though if you're interested.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts