North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More deception: The new head of democrats in the house said five capitol police officers died Jan 6th, and Biden said the same thing. No officer died. On Tucker Carlson tonight.
I noticed the wording the democrat leader used. He said five officers died since the insurrection. You need to listen closely and ask yourself with as many police as are in DC its surprising that more have not died even of natural causes. What does five officers dieting since Jan 6 have to do with that date other than deceive the mentally challenged.

On another note today they arrested the mother of Ashli Babbit while she was trying to organize a memorial to her daughter. They handcuffed her and hauled her off because they said she was jaywalking.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
On another note today they arrested the mother of Ashli Babbit while she was trying to organize a memorial to her daughter. They handcuffed her and hauled her off because they said she was jaywalking.
Just watch who comes out that this is a good thing. I am sure it is the same people who stated that they should have just let George Floyd go after passing counterfeit bills. Or other people should be let off for "minor" infractions. This shows you how polarized our political system is and how people are not using common sense.

Now I have only see a little bit on this whole thing with Babbits mother. But agree that getting hauled off for just "jaywalking" or a "jaywalking ticket" isn't right. But did she do something else? If she blocked traffic and what not. YES SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED. BUT SO SHOULD ANYONE ELSE WHO DOES THIS!!! It is one of my biggest complaints about all of the protests going on. People think they can block traffic and not have anything done to them. Cities have let it go on for too long. But they need to stop it on all ends... not just one group.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts