North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale is a Mossberg Silver Reserve over/under shotgun. It comes with 12 gauge and 20 gauge barrels. It's almost like getting 2 guns in one. It is the DU gun for 2008. It hasn't been shot and is still in the case it came in. You can't buy this gun at your local gun store so here is your chance at buying this beautiful DU gun. I am asking $1600. I will post a picture tomarrow. Thanks.

·
Registered
323 Posts
whats this gun worht new ? I bought mine for $500 and its a 12gauge where did you get $1600 ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This one is a limited edition from Ducks Unlimited not one that you buy down at your local Wal-mart. The only way you can get this shotgun is winning it at a DU banquet. Also this comes with the 20 gauge barrels with it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see you can buy one without the DU emblem for about $800 which is cool but it is still a collector's gun. I would love to keep it but I am looking at getting an enclosed trailer. So if anybody is really interested throw me a reasonable bid. I am located in Grand Rapids, MN so I can meet somebody if necessary. Thanks again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am lowering the price down to $1400 or B.O. Just to let anybody know there are only 1500 of these guns out there according to Hunter Sheppard from Ducks Unlimited. Thank you.

·
Registered
440 Posts
:eyeroll: jeeze a guy tries to sell a gun and all everyone wants to do is gripe...if you don't want to pay 1400, don't reply, if you have one you will sell for less, start your own ad, JUST A THOUGHT!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
There is not much collectors value for DU shotguns because alot of people try and sell them after they win them. So usually you can only get retail or sometimes less.

not bashing you, just telling you what I have found out. :beer:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts