North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What, or who do you use when you need computer help in the Fargp area? I use to use APTtek but they are a bit too psycho for me :eek: .....especially the girl that is there :eyeroll: . Anyway, thanks for the input.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
And is there any business that will take old computers for recycling?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dosch said:
What, or who do you use when you need computer help in the Fargp area? I use to use APTtek but they are a bit too psycho for me .....especially the girl that is there . Anyway, thanks for the input.
been there too...psycho?? what happened dan??
I made an appontment and they didn't show up. I called and asked what heppened, the girl went psycho on me!!! Started screaming at me and telling me I cancelled the appointment. I asked about rescheduling and she went off again. Absolutely the most psycho business person I have ever dealt with!!!! Andreas does know his stuff, but Jamie is part crazy IMHO!!!

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shoot it to me Terry, never hurts to have a name on standby!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
djleye said:
dosch said:
What, or who do you use when you need computer help in the Fargp area? I use to use APTtek but they are a bit too psycho for me .....especially the girl that is there . Anyway, thanks for the input.
I made an appontment and they didn't show up. I called and asked what heppened, the girl went psycho on me!!! Started screaming at me and telling me I cancelled the appointment. I asked about rescheduling and she went off again. Absolutely the most psycho business person I have ever dealt with!!!! Andreas does know his stuff, but Jamie is part crazy IMHO!!!
This forum system is not a venue for personal or private vendetta's. Keep your personal business as just that - personal. This forum is not a venue for the resolution of personal disputes with members or companies. There are "gray areas" and at times can be held under strict guidelines.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
thumper21 said:
djleye said:
dosch said:
This forum system is not a venue for personal or private vendetta's. Keep your personal business as just that - personal. This forum is not a venue for the resolution of personal disputes with members or companies. There are "gray areas" and at times can be held under strict guidelines.
His post in no way alluded to a 'personal vendetta'. He simply stated his experience at a local company. There is no 'resolution' mentioned either.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
thumper21 said:
His experience at a local company sounds personal. MHO, No reason to reduce to a level of name-calling. We have all had bad experiences. Resolution: keep it clean
There is nothing to 'keep clean'. Please refer to the PM I have sent you and if you still disagree you can PM me. Keep it out of here.

The End.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts