North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
there's too many big fish in that little creek for at least one "professional" wallsky fisherman not to land a lunker. easiest 50 i'll ever make, it's nice having friends with klein-felters. :beer:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
averyghg said:
I bet tripleB $50 that there wouldn't be a fish brought in over 10lbs......for all you bismarck boys, what do u think my odds are on winning????
I think this will be a big fall for the river with the water levels up down south and the large amounts of baitfish coming up. I didn't grow up on the Missouri like many I know but everyone I talk to is thinking the same thing.

I think it will have a lot of solid fish....how many over 10, we'll have to see.

·
Registered
579 Posts
The better bet would be how many boats are going to end up on sandbars each day and if one will get totaled out like Parsons did last fall in the PWT Championship! Anyone want to place anything on that?

I'd bet $50 all day that a 10# will come out. Too many nice fish in Oahe right now for that not to happen. Guessing most guys will be way south?

·
Registered
976 Posts
jwdinius1 said:
Looks like more people agree with us than u averyghg! :beer:
haha, I can tell he's a little worried. he sounded scared last night when I talked to him. starts tomorrow mac, I bet someone has a hog in the boat by 9 AM.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you remember correctly you also said there was gonna be one over 13#'s brought in and multiples over 10#------i shoulda took that bet but i still am feelin confident

·
Registered
976 Posts
averyghg said:
If you remember correctly you also said there was gonna be one over 13#'s brought in and multiples over 10#------i shoulda took that bet but i still am feelin confident
well, a guy tends to exxagerate when they've had a few wheat pops

·
Registered
666 Posts
If i remember correctly averyghg, you and a another classmate of ours jumped me and told me how dumb me and triple b were and that the river doesn't produce many big fish, except in the spring you told me. so we will see how Great of a expert you really are on the river.

·
Registered
281 Posts
http://walleyetour.flwoutdoors.com/tour ... tyear=2008

Day 2 by the numbers

28: limits caught on day two among the field of 54 boats.
6-4: pounds, ounces, of biggest fish of the tournament so far, caught by Todd Riley.
521: cumulative weight of all walleyes weighed through first two days.
12: place finish on day two of Ron Seelhoff, who led the tournament after day one.
0: number of walleyes caught on day two by Pete Harsh, 2008 Angler of the Year.
36: number of places advanced on day two by Todd Riley, the biggest gain of the tournament.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
tournament #'s make a lot of peoples BSing disapear. I dont know a lot about the big muddy but a 10# fish is no joke.

·
Registered
666 Posts
USAlx50 said:
tournament #'s make a lot of peoples BSing disapear. I dont know a lot about the big muddy but a 10# fish is no joke.
What? No one said a 10lb fish is a joke???

Bandman tell your Boyfriend to think before he speaks next time!!

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
yeah, jethus christ.
:lol:

Uhhh did you 3 stooges not get the memo??? It's Fall......what the crap is a walleye? :roll: :down:

I knew I should have left you guys a whopper club surprise in the delivery box today! :eek:dd:

·
Registered
976 Posts
bandman said:
yeah, jethus christ.
:lol:

Uhhh did you 3 stooges not get the memo??? It's Fall......what the crap is a walleye? :roll: :down:

I knew I should have left you guys a whopper club surprise in the delivery box today! :eek:dd:
haha, I didn't even look inside yet. you coulda left a cleveland steamer in ther eand I wouldn't know ytil spring!

by the way, anybody know what the biggest fish caught in the tourney was??

·
Registered
281 Posts
http://walleyetour.flwoutdoors.com/tour ... tyear=2008

Saturday by the numbers
29-7: pounds, ounces of Tommy Skarlis' two-day final round weight.
61-8: pounds, ounces, of Tommy Skarlis' total tournament catch in four days on the Missouri River.
6-4: pounds, ounces, of heaviest walleye caught during the tournament, taken by Todd Riley.
526:total number of walleyes caught during the four-day tournament.
1,216: combined weight in pounds of those 526 walleyes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.