North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY.........the geese started useing a disced sweet corn feild of mine....the birds have been in and out of it for 2 weeks.....a few 1 day none the next 200 the day after....... we let um feed for 4 or 5 days ,then a few Migrators started to show up on tuesday so i knew wedsday it was game on........some thing about migrators when they 1st get here it seems there confused for a day or 2........

heres a little guy out of 5 migrators that dropped 200yards ... guess he weigh about 21/2 to 3 lbs.....

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
At first glance on the 1st picture it looked like you guys were running traffic on the edge of a tropical rain forest. :lol: Looks like you had yourselves some fun. Nicely done.
:beer:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a strip of corn I left in the feild when i was discing it down to hide in most of the feilds aroung my area are very small 10 15 acre plots the corn is sweet corn and it gets planted every 3 to 5 days;;

aboller....THAT THERE IS ALMOST 20 YEARS WORTH OF BANDS IN THE PAST 3 YEARS I'VE SHOT 1 FRIGGING BAND.......AND HUNDREDS OF GEESE.....SORRY FOR THE CAP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.