North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale,
Like New!! Final Approach X'LAND'R Layout blind. Bought this September and only used three times. Mossy Oak shadow grass camo. Works great, just selling it because a 275lb guy needs a little more room. $210 OBO takes this home. If you need pics or want to take a look at it in Fargo PM me! Might even deliver in Central/Eastern ND or NW Minn.
Blind has not been mudded!!

Shipping not included :lol:

·
Registered
533 Posts
This is a great deal. I bought one last year after hunting out of a Pro model for a couple years. The X-landr is easier to pack and setup, and also lower profile. Only negative is that when the cheeseheads took over production, they started using non-elastic fabric for the stubble straps :eyeroll:

·
Registered
422 Posts
BB

Out of curiosity what blind are you going to now? I am a 275lb person myself....and was considering the xlander. Havent laid in any yet but my first concern was available room.

Thanks for the help.

JJ

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Win4win,

I'm looking at getting into a ProGuide or a TopGun, little larger model but they also take up more room and are more difficult to hide in the field.

·
Registered
9 Posts
BenelliBlaster said:
Win4win,

I'm looking at getting into a ProGuide or a TopGun, little larger model but they also take up more room and are more difficult to hide in the field.
If you are interested, I know a guy who is selling brand new ProGuides for $250. email me if you want his contact info.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold!

I bought a ProGuide on Friday and hunted in it on Sat and Sun. Can't go wrong! Should have went with this one in the first place!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts