North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
that video made me laugh...It is going to take him another half hour to get the skin off the back side of the fillets....Anyways, electric knives are where its at, we started using them to clean pales full of upper red lake crappies in the winter and loved them so much it is all that gets used now, takes all the work out of it.

·
Administrator
2,862 Posts
For cleaning a lot of fish, electric is the only way to go... when you get to the end, flip them and ease the skin off too. :beer:

·
Registered
348 Posts
lol, i took the skin off in the video...i might have done it to fast, next time ill put a slow motion video on there. its ok to be jelous of my mad skills. i am of you guys when i see your goose hunting videos!

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Leech Lake knife. Wife got me one this year for our anni...I got an Electric too, Rapala...don't like it but I LOVE the Leech lake one!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
lol, i took the skin off in the video...i might have done it to fast, next time ill put a slow motion video on there. its ok to be jelous of my mad skills. i am of you guys when i see your goose hunting videos!
Im not guna lie you do have some mad skills

We should hit up devils lake or LOW this winter after goose season, I want to see those mad skills in action, maybe pick up a few pointers.

I didnt watch the video long enough to see you take the skin off,,my bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts