North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im expecting a litter of pups this weekend this is the third and last litter between these two wonderful dogs i own both the sire and dam the sire is the son of the1996 national field champion and the dame came from field champion parents both the sire and dam could have been trial dogs but i couldnt afford to campaign the dogs on the trial circut the pups will be liver/white i kept one from the june 07 litter shell be going to nodak with me in november the pups are very fast have excellent noses are very bidable love water and reterive to hand awsomely they will make excellent hunting/hunt test/field trial dogs i have many references pics will be up after they are born pup price 600.00 this in cludes full akc registration dews and tails docked and the eyes will be cerfed prior to them going home all shots and a 26 month health guarntee any questions either pm me here e mail me t [email protected] or call jeff at 920-419-4256 thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cccc this litter was almost sold before they hit they hit the ground but ive had five people back out because of lost jobs etc... thatd why i posted them alot earlier than i normally would have ill post pics when i get back from nodak hunting around nov 8th thanks tabes

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi guys i just returned from southwest nodak with my pup from last years litter she was awsome i shot my limit every day with her as well as 3 of my friends these pups will be 3 weeks old sat.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts