North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
All 3 of the short reeds are great calls. But I prefer the Freefall over the other calls. Its an awesome sounding call, if you have any questions just shoot me a PM and I can help you out.

·
Registered
87 Posts
They are very easy calls to blow, one of the easiest blowing calls out there. Alot of call require alot of back pressure, with these calls I am able to blow with one hand, flag or do whatever with the other and there is no difference in sound from using 2 hands wich makes it very nice when you want to pop up to shoot first. Customer service is 2nd to none. Thats just my .02 take it for what its worth.

·
Registered
38 Posts
waterfowler22 said:
They are great calls. They sound great and very easy to blow. Check out the duck calls too, they have a great low end raspy sound. Thats what I think any way.
The Prairie Fire double reed is unreal for the low end rasp sound.

But you should really try the Ringer single reed on the high notes. Just don't try the Ringer in your garage, or you may have hearing damage ! (Saying it's loud is a great understatement, and it sounds great !)

NDMax

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Devin, you seem to know your stuff about goose calls? What seems to be your problem with the calls? Have you talked to the owners to see what they can do to fix it? Have you ever blown a FD call?

Just curious to see what your basing your information off of? Let me know, you can PM if you don't want to air out your dirty laundry.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts