North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the one gun that you own that you would never give up? and why?

For me it's my Desert Eagle 50 w/laser scope.

--Phil B

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is my favorite list...Shotgun would be my Benelli Super Black Eagle (one of the first to come out and is very reliable) For Rifles it would be my good ol' Ruger .270 (it's never let me down).

·
Registered
93 Posts
My Beretta 390. I am fast approaching 10,000 rounds on it without a jam. It's not fancy, but I shoot well with it and it fits me like a glove. I shoot everything from deer (slug barrel) to trap to waterfowl to upland with it. In fact, I don't use any other gun for anything with the exception of elk hunting which I dont do a lot of.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I shoot a berretta 390 as well and I have had under 5 jams. It's advantage wetlands and I've cycled over 10,000 rounds through it. :sniper:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I like my shotguns, but it'd be tough to ever let go of my nickle plated S&W .40...can anyone honestly ever have too many guns?

For shotguns, my A-500 is one that I would never sell.

·
Premium Member
1,577 Posts
Well, I am very fond of my stainless 9mm Browning Hi-Power, my wife is too. But you can't knock the intimidation factor of the S&W Model 29 .44 Magnum either. How does that go........"go ahead, make my day"......oh yeah.

I would say my trusty old 11-87 but after broken pieces fell out of it this weekend I would say that she has slipped a bit. Hmmmmmmm....is there a SBE in my future?

RC

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
the good ol' potatoe gun......BOOM....

·
Registered
895 Posts
I love all my guns, but the ONE gun I would miss the most (regardless of $$ value) is my heavy barreled Ruger 10/22. It's just too fun to shoot to let go.

Besides, what kind of hunter are you without a 10/22.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rifle: Remington 7600 .30-'06, leupold mount, rings, and 3-9X40 scope.
Shotgun: Browning BPS 12 gauge with Marble brand shotgun bead.
Handy gun: Kimber custom .45

·
Registered
42 Posts
i would have to say my little ruger 10/22 it is a fun gun and there is no telling how many squirls i have killed with it. and my grandpa gave it to me when i was 5.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Winchester model 70 pre 64 bearclaw stainless steel barrel 270/ Winchester 3 1/2in SuperX2. You just cant go wrong with a winchester

·
Registered
66 Posts
.300 Weatherby Mag, love it, would never shoot anything else.

Browning A5, old gun, kind of heavy, but puts cocks on the ground.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The best shotgun out there is the Browning Gold Hunter 12ga 3 1/2 in. And for rifles any type of Ruger, but if I would have to take 1 Ruger it would be the 7MM :sniper: triggerhappy

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Shotgun.....Anything that won't jam when I've got 50 big boys showing me their toenails!! :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've owned every brand of modern Semi-Autos out there. The one I have and have decided I will keep till the end, or for a while at least, ;) is my Benelli Legacy 12 Gauge. Beauty and Reliability in one package. Too beautiful to hunt my favorite birds though, so for that I just picked up a Browning Gold Hunter MOSG 3 1/2" Semi.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
All weapons depend on the grey-matter holding it as to accuracy and dependability but here are my likes:

My old 870 express...just like a good women...goes anywhere I take it, does what I want it to do, dependable even in bad weather, and beautiful.

Rifle...my AKA...7.62mm with scope. Iron sites takes her out to 800 meters, prairie dogs out to 300 meters. Just like AT&T, reach out and touch somebody!

:sniper:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts