North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay everyone. I was looking at getting a new duck call and can decide what one i want. So I was wondering what everyone is using this year. I am looking at getting a XLT or a Tim Grounds my little girl. any info will help.

:beer:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Best thing to do is find some time and go try out a bunch of calls and see which one you like best. The ones I'm using that I like a lot right now are the RNT DaisyCutter, Buck Gardner DT, and the Echo Timber in cocobolo. I use each one in different situations and these are just the ones that seem to work well for me.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I would suggest going to a store and asking them to take every high end call out of the call case, don't be afraid to do that. Blow them a couple times and determine which one fits you the best.

·
Registered
7 Posts
dont think i can narrow it down to one call but i can narrow it down to a few.
JJ Lares Hybrid
Southern Game Calls Little Joel
RNT Daisy Cutter (old style)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Well my favorite call WAS one that I made myself, but when I found it this summer, the inserts where all missing. As for factory calls I usually use a Buck Gardner Double Nasty II. Works pretty good at a good price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.