North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you are dying to shoot at some hun's come fall, give me a holler. Walked out my door today and out to my car and a covey of about 8 hun's flushed from the bush near my building. Street address is available upon request.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
We moved into our house 2 1/2 years ago and I noticed partridge in our garden so the next day I put some seed out for them and my group of 9 has grown into 13. They come every morning at sunrise and usually wing in a half hour before sunset. They have almost become our pets. After every snowstorm I shovel the garden and put out some more seed. My wife, son, and I have spent a lot of winter mornings and evenings watching them. I think it's great there is getting to be more of them around town. However, depite several offers I decided not to lease my backyard, but I am hoping they will move the upland game opener to Aug. to help me out in case I do decide to set up hunting trips for my backyard. wink, wink.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Just for that Chris I'm bumping your spot for the backyard next fall. I just sold your trip to some guys from Florida!! Chris shoots coots!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
hey chris :withstupid:

[ This Message was edited by: Eric Hustad on 2002-03-13 13:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Eric Hustad on 2002-03-13 13:45 ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.