North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
11,482 Posts
barebackjack said:
Just make sure you flock your corn. And burn the frost off it in the morning. Geese wont decoy to frosted corn.
Do you think that is because they think it has butter on it? I heard that the Alutian geese don't like there corn with butter on it.

· Registered
5,009 Posts
I don't think that it is very nice to use fake corn...I mean come on.

If I layed a fake cheeseburger in front of you and you were very hungry it wouldn't be very nice of me now would it? :eyeroll:

Kind of like opening the blouse and seeing a wonder bra...just wrong.

· Registered
5,871 Posts
hunt4P&Y said:
barebackjack said:
Just make sure you flock your corn. And burn the frost off it in the morning. Geese wont decoy to frosted corn.
Do you think that is because they think it has butter on it? I heard that the Alutian geese don't like there corn with butter on it.
Aleutians HATE buttered corn. And all geese are of course health freaks, so they like very little salt too.

Manpigbears however love fake corn.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
barebackjack said:
hunt4P&Y said:
barebackjack said:
Aleutians HATE buttered corn. And all geese are of course health freaks, so they like very little salt too.

Manpigbears however love fake corn.
Dem damn Manpigbears! They love that fake corn!

· Registered
5,871 Posts
twopopper said:
Don't listen to these guys, they are pulling your leg! Fake corn works great!!!!!!! I tried some last year and I had a whole flock of mojos land in my spread!
Hahahahaha! That was good twopopper!
LMAO
:D :lol: :beer:

What shot size works best for mojos? I hear their pretty tough to knock down.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
I got a bloody nose from a Mojo landing on me this weekend.... I coulden't pull the trigger fast enough, I infact figured out the art of decoying them with FFC this weekend! Those wings have some power!

· Registered
5,180 Posts
kmont_2012 said:
its MANBEARPIG they always steal my dekes
So they are the main cause of global warming and they steal your dekes?!! man we need to start killing manbearpigs or earth is going to die.

· Registered
5,180 Posts
snowslayer said:
I saw a manbearpig the other daybut passed him up i'm looking for one i can stick over the firplace
Now that's just dumb. There is no such thing as quality Manbearpig management, we need to kill them all before they continue to raise the core temps of earth with their flatulence! Unless you are so insensetive as to want polar bears extinct and california under water...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.