North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling an entire goose hunting setup. Here is what you get:

TRAILER:

I have a 2001 A-OK trailer with custom built-in shelves. It is 6 ft. wide by 12 1/2 ft long with a V-nose. It is 78 inches tall so you can stand up in it easily. It has a ramp door as well as a side door. The shelves can be adjusted and moved if you choose to. It has been rubber coated and the floors have expoxy coating. It pulls like a dream even at 80 mph. This trailer costs $3,970 new.

DECOYS:

- 2 dozen Dave Smith lesser Canada goose decoys. They are in great shape and as you can see they are in individual compartments so they stay new looking. They do not have the flocked heads which makes them more durable. If you have ever hunted over Dave Smith's you know that they will bring in even the decoy and blind shy birds. The detail is incredible. These are in great shape. They are $597/ dozen new. ($1,194 total)

- 18 Greenhead Gear Fully Flocked (FFD) Honker Decoys with the full bases. They are in excellent shape. The shelves in the trailer are specially made to hold them. They are $488/ dozen new. ($732 total)

- 23 Bigfoot decoys. They come with the original heads as well as some flocked heads. They also come with motion head attachments that allow the heads to move in the wind. The choice of heads will allow you to adapt to your conditions. Theya re also in a specially constructed shelf. They are $327 / dozen new. ($627 total)

- 3 dozen G & H Magnum Stackable Shell Decoys. They really complement the spread and are easy to store. Some of these decoys have never been used. They are $179/ dozen new. ($537 total)

- 3 dozen+ Outlaw Silhouette decoys. They come with a carrying case and are in great shape. They are $139 / dozen new. ($417 total)

- 1 dozen Higdon Motion stackable shells. Still in the box (not pictured). They are $198 / dozen new. ($198 total)

BLINDS:

- 1 Final Approach Sports Utility Blind (SUB). Like new. It has been to the field once. They are $219 new.

- 1 Final Approach Pro Guide Blind. It has been mudded and used but it still is in great working condition. It has a small hole by the feet. They are $249 new.

- 1 - 3 Person Hay Bale blind. They are $279 new.

YOU ARE LOOKING AT AROUND $8500 TO REPLACE ALL OF THIS. MOST OF IT IS IN LIKE-NEW CONDITION AND USED VERY LIGHTLY. PULL IT TO THE FIELD AND YOU ARE HUNTING. GO IN ON IT WITH A COUPLE OF HUNTING BUDDIES AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PULL THE BIRDS FROM ALL OF THE NEIGHBORING FIELDS. YOU ARE GETTING A TOTAL OF 149 DECOYS!!!! It is priced to sell at $5,000 for the entire setup. I also have some other Dave Smith and FFD's for sale if you are interested but that would be at an additional cost, of course. Please contact me through this site or email me directly at [email protected] or call me at 319-360-2286 if you have any questions
*Edited*
. I might be able to deliver it to Minneapolis, St. Cloud or Fargo on Thursday, November 13th. YOU NEED TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH ME IN ADVANCE. Otherwise, the trailer needs to be picked up in Marion, Iowa.

I just bought a mud motor set-up for myself but I am looking for a mud motor and boat set-up for my father and would consider trades on this. My preference would be a Beavertail setup but I am open to other brands too. Again, I have more decoys if I need to add more value. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*Edited No ebay links on classified ads*

If this doesn't work, just send me another email or call me at 319-360-2286 and I'll email you some individual pictures. I DO ACCEPT PAYPAL EVEN IF YOU PURCHASE IT HERE SO YOU CAN USE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT IN A SECURE ENVIRONMENT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts