North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well.... The "disinformation" board is on PAUSE by the DHS... I wonder if they are seeing numbers slide or change? Or did someone finally look into it and figured it would be UNCONSITITUTIONAL.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
BL.... I dont think it would be as fun as the "ROOST". Also how are the crops comming for you? I had friends tell me that they are thinking about a month behind right now in their area. But this is the same one who tells me a 12" walleye is 16".... LOL

Now back to Elon and Twitter.... Right now Elon is talking with the SEC about how Twitter possibly lied about the number of users. Because it is coming out that many "users" are "bots". So he is trying to possibly get a lower price. Now the liberals are going nuts saying Elon is getting investigated by the SEC. He is getting investigated for a tweet about "funding secured" and taking Tesla private. The judge ruled against him on that, saying he was "reckless" in saying this. He inflated his stock prices by tweeting that. So basically the samething TWITTER did by not disclosing "bots". This is what Elon is fighting for to get a lower price and where he could get into trouble is backing out of the contract to purchase. But there is more to be found out about all of this.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well.... now is being brought up about Elon Musk and a sexual harassment claim of 4+ years ago. BTW... it is being brought to attention by a "friend" of the possible victim. NOT THE VICTIM.

(20) Daily Wire on Twitter: "Woman Makes Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Elon Musk https://t.co/hlBbghEBPp https://t.co/Z3RXv2zu4A" / Twitter

Funny how this is all coming to light or to the fore front since he is buying twitter, said he will vote Republican, calling out the lies of the media, and etc. Now I am not saying this isn't true at all. But is just showing you the "play book" that keeps getting followed. If this isn't true... how many more times will they "cry" wolf???

21 - 26 of 26 Posts