North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well.... The "disinformation" board is on PAUSE by the DHS... I wonder if they are seeing numbers slide or change? Or did someone finally look into it and figured it would be UNCONSITITUTIONAL.

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
BL.... I dont think it would be as fun as the "ROOST". Also how are the crops comming for you? I had friends tell me that they are thinking about a month behind right now in their area. But this is the same one who tells me a 12" walleye is 16".... LOL

Now back to Elon and Twitter.... Right now Elon is talking with the SEC about how Twitter possibly lied about the number of users. Because it is coming out that many "users" are "bots". So he is trying to possibly get a lower price. Now the liberals are going nuts saying Elon is getting investigated by the SEC. He is getting investigated for a tweet about "funding secured" and taking Tesla private. The judge ruled against him on that, saying he was "reckless" in saying this. He inflated his stock prices by tweeting that. So basically the samething TWITTER did by not disclosing "bots". This is what Elon is fighting for to get a lower price and where he could get into trouble is backing out of the contract to purchase. But there is more to be found out about all of this.

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well.... now is being brought up about Elon Musk and a sexual harassment claim of 4+ years ago. BTW... it is being brought to attention by a "friend" of the possible victim. NOT THE VICTIM.

(20) Daily Wire on Twitter: "Woman Makes Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Elon Musk https://t.co/hlBbghEBPp https://t.co/Z3RXv2zu4A" / Twitter

Funny how this is all coming to light or to the fore front since he is buying twitter, said he will vote Republican, calling out the lies of the media, and etc. Now I am not saying this isn't true at all. But is just showing you the "play book" that keeps getting followed. If this isn't true... how many more times will they "cry" wolf???

· Super Moderator
8,781 Posts
We haven't turned a wheel yet, maybe end of this week. Very behind.

I wonder if this is the Clintons or the Bidens that leaked the sexual assault on Musk?

· Administrator
20,021 Posts
Isnt it odd that as soon as someone opposes the left these women show up out of nowhere with accusation? Even more odd is a pilot that says Clinton was on the Lolita Express 26 times, but the left defends him. Then there is hair sniffing Joe.

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Plainsman.... EXACTLY.

Think of all the people on the Espstien flight logs they havent even looked at. This even goes towards Trump. Yet Trump defended himself. Where as some on the left havent even been asked and the media defends them instead of asking the questions. That is what is so crazy.

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
So I am bring this back up to the top for a couple reasons.

1. Musk is "backing out" of buying twitter because they wont release the amount of "bot" accounts. Which inflats the price of twitter.

2. Now Twitter is taking Musk to court because of something like breach of contract. You know what this court case will do.... FORCE TWITTER TO SAY HOW MANY ACTUAL BOT ACCOUNTS THEY HAVE.

Think about that.... So if they are lying about the number... Musk wins. If they are honest about the number.... Musk wins and buys it for the agreed price. So please just keep this in mind when you hear the media and others talk about this.

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
So now back to this. Musk is now offering to skip the law suit and buy twitter.

Funny thing is that much of the Media and Liberals are screaming that if Musk allows "free speech" and installs all the people who were booted from the platform that it will "influence" the election and future elections. So right there it is admitting that BANNING Conservative voices did have an outcome on past elections.... HMMMMMMM....

People please wake up to all of this. Social media has been censoring EVERYONE. Our freedom of speech is at stake with much of this.

YOu dont have to agree with what someone is saying but you have to allow them a chance to say it. Unless it is actually causing direct harm....ie: I will hurt (insert demographic)... or Hurt all (insert demographic)... etc. Also look what is coming out with Hunter Biden and how the FBI ignored alot of leads and info.

Anyways... let this all sink in. I am not trying to make this a Dem vs Rep thing. It is about freedom of speech/expression and also how our law enforcement is becoming POLITICAL when it shouldn't be at all. Remember they thought the pee pee tape was TRUE and looked into it.

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Sasha.... I know I am. But it is sad how people dont know all about this.

ALso on twitter Biden said that the decision by the 5th Circuit court on DACA and how it is unlawful is because of MAGA Republicans. So he is saying it is because MAGA Republicans is why a Bill passed by Congress is illegal or unlawful.

Let that sink in.... It is REPUBLICANS fault that a bill drafted and passed by congress was/is considered unlawful. It isn't the fault of the people who drafted a crappy bill... it isn't the fault of the people who pushed the bill... it isn't the fault of the people who voted yes on the bill.... it isn't the fault of the President who signed it into "law"... etc. But it is MAGA Republicans fault for a crappy bill.

Anyone who wants to blame MAGA Republicans for this needs to watch school house rock and the making of a bill again. Or go back and learn civics in school.

· Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Elon Buys Twitter Sending Libs into PANIC - YouTube

Also again... let all this sink in. Many are saying when Musk Buys twitter it would give him "control" to possibly sway elections. YOU MEAN EXACTLY HOW FACE BOOK AND TWITTER DID IN 2020.....

Yes... everyone. They are claiming what happened to people who spoke out against COVID and who possibly said election was rigged and what not. How conservatives were actually banded and shadow banded.... "Could happen" with Musk. When Musk is saying that he is open to all speech as long as it isn't calling for direct violence type stuff. But yeah....

21 - 36 of 36 Posts