North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've never tried their double reeds. I have the Echo Diamondwood Timber call and love it. I has a wood barrel and poly insert. Probably the most versatile call I've ever owned (just ask my wife to tell you about the drawer full of calls I have!). Good luck.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
D&D said:
I've never tried their double reeds. I have the Echo Diamondwood Timber call and love it. I has a wood barrel and poly insert. Probably the most versatile call I've ever owned (just ask my wife to tell you about the drawer full of calls I have!). Good luck.
That was the exact call I was talking about. Your's isn't a double reed???

·
Registered
93 Posts
No, it's a single reed. Funny thing is, Echo advertises these Timber calls for close work but I can rip a hail call with mine like none other. Like I said - very versatile call.

·
Registered
987 Posts
went to gander and pulled out an echo poly that was 29 bucks,.. it was a single reed, but can't remember what it was called...

anyways, it's wasn't overly loud or over powering, but was soooo smooth to opperate, it makes me question my hundred dollar calls......

again, very nice call... I also liked the j-frame by rnt, the more i blow these cheaper calls the more it makes me wanna switch back to some poly's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.