North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lucky enough to get out hunting a little bit this early season both in nodak and sota.

Sixteen birds killed. 3 bands and a collar.

What a year so far!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
you might be the luckiest person i have ever met, granted ive never met you, but ive heard some stories :eek:

by the way, that looks like a nice little chawski you got in that first pic.......skoal?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thats okay. Me and my crew MURDERED 187 honkers so far this year, with 18 of them being banded and 3 collars. Where as my team has only killed 179 but 28 were banded, along with 3 more neck collars.

Its been pretty sweet. So have fun with your three bands and one collar. Not gonna fill up any lanyards to quick at that pace.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CuttinDaisies said:
Thats okay. Me and my crew MURDERED 187 honkers so far this year, with 18 of them being banded and 3 collars. Where as my team has only killed 179 but 28 were banded, along with 3 more neck collars.

Its been pretty sweet. So have fun with your three bands and one collar. Not gonna fill up any lanyards to quick at that pace.
oh yeah? Well i hope you and levi have a crappy iowa duck opener. ha :beer:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.