North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
i have a quack head quack stacker and i can feeder on it pretty well. i have a question. would a single reed be better for feeder calling than a double? that would be my thought because it would be more crisp but i have no idea.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I prefer a double-reed, I find it easier to blow and get a feeder chuckle out of it. When it comes to any call, in my opinion, it all boiles down to personal preference and practice, practice, practice.

·
Registered
561 Posts
just bought the straite suzy. love it. the feeder call rolls rite out of it and i just learned how to blow a feeder call so imagine what you can do if you know what you are doing?! :eek: plus the calls are 25% off at cabelas got mine for 30 bucks regulalry 40. just go and start blowin calls find out which one sounds good to you

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thnks dkcaller for the input got my strait suzy in the mail the other day cant belive how easy it is to use and the feeder sounds better already had some mallards goin by hit them with a feeder sequence and they turned and dropped right in its already makin a diff for me happy huntin :sniper:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.