North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
14ft mirro craft, Spartan trailer, 15hp Johnson. Located in alexandria MN $1200 O.B.O.. motor runs awesome i use it for a kicker on my big boat. any question call after noon. 320-760-1618. Need to sell make offer.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT does ayone have any offers. The boat is a good solid boat the motor runs really good. and the trailer has a brand new axle with brand new bearings and caps its all ready to go.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT make offer need to sell.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT I will sell for $1200 i looked at the transom of the boat and its all metel no wood but the motor i had on it made it a little bent and loose easy fix but need to sell. leaving for jamestown this weekend will deliver please PM me thanks.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTT Need to sell soon !!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boat is still for sale because buyer fell through. I would be interested in trading for an enclosed trailer of any kind or listed price. thank you.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Need to sell make offers every offer i will take in consideration need money bad. Will be in fargo saturday or sunday. will deliver.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT

I will seperate Boat, Motor and Trailer if interested PM me thank you.

Brian

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$1000 for the package total.

Pending Payment..............

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold thanks for eveyone looking at this rig. Thank you nodakoutdoors for having me sell this boat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts