North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a buddy went hunting before we had to go to school...
Shot our limit before 8, I have 2 pretty neat videos ill get them up later...here is the picture of me :lol:
1 of the very few remaining stubble wheat fields...its was FUN!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
shutty, why arent you a pro-staffer???
Lets go hunting next wednesday after work, I'll bring my trailer you supply the field 8)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there a beginner lesser call out on the market these days???The lessers are taking over the world right now it seems like...I ABSOLUTLY CANNOT get a flock of them to commit anywhere close to the spread...Maybe if i ran more then 4 dozen decoys it might help...but DANG we have a couple thousand on the roost and they fly in flocks of like 200 it would be sweet video action if they would ever commit...smart little guys they are...

And yes, it is nice being able to go hunt before school and make it in time for class :lol:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
so I take it we are not hunting next wednesday after work, Ill just have to go on my own in your territory.
Im sure soblik would be down 8)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah he would be down...but ill find us a nice beet field to hunt in :lol: you better not complain about diggin a fricken pit cause its early warm october so the diggin is EASY! Or if you wanna try out that black bed sheet theory i think you or broseph was telling me about...IM GAME!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From the hunt with the picture shown above...

So the videoes are short, and i move alot...haha im sorry but I wish i had a better camera with more zoom so i could sit behind the spread and video...anyways here they are...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.