North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard a rumor that a hunter from where I live here in Minnesota was caught in ND, possibly the Harvey area, with Grossly over the limit of Ducks.
Heard him and his son had 34 ducks in the boat/blind, 17 hid in the weeds. Unknown if they had any at the place they were staying.
Heard they took his Brand New truck, Guns, and possibly the boat.
If its true, I hope they thru the book at him, I have heard he has been caught before doing illegal hunting.

Been trying to find info online, But don't know where to look for ND info.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
OnceaNODAK said:
I heard a rumor that a hunter from where I live here in Minnesota was caught in ND, possibly the Harvey area, with Grossly over the limit of Ducks.
Heard him and his son had 34 ducks in the boat/blind, 17 hid in the weeds. Unknown if they had any at the place they were staying.
Heard they took his Brand New truck, Guns, and possibly the boat.
If its true, I hope they thru the book at him, I have heard he has been caught before doing illegal hunting.

Been trying to find info online, But don't know where to look for ND info.
I hate to say it but I can't see them taking all of his stuff. Maybe guns, and boat, but not truck.... I haven't heard anything about this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.