North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, im from the DL area but am going to school down in bismarck. I was wondering if anyone has seen good numbers of canadas back west of DL. I was there during the weekends while early season was goin on and got into a few of them. But while i was back last weekend i scouted friday nite, and sat morning before coming back to bismarck and i was really dissapointed in the amount of birds i saw compared to what had been in the area i hunt. I will not get a whole lot of scouting time in on friday when i get back considering i dont get out of class unitl 3 and wont get back to the lake region til 530 and then have family stuff going on at 730. If ANYONE knows an area that might be holding birds east of DL, its appreciated. Should be a good duck season, have seen many birds out field feeding so far. I cant wait. GOOD LUCK, 4 more days !!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Bartman, lots of canadas around,,,but,they come off really late! The ducks will entertain you while waiting for the almighty HONKERS! magnum3.5 :sniper:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Bartman, you should hook up with the boys for the Greenskins. I think there may be an opening on a team...drop me a pm and I'll let you know if it's confirmed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts