North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday, Democratic Sen. Jeff Merkley of Oregon said it was time for Biden to take massive, unilateral executive actions on climate change, even if the Supreme Court rules them unconstitutional.
The democrats in the past held up the Supreme court like their pagan gods. Now they have no respect for the Suoreme court because they cant dictate legislation from the bench as they did in the past.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Plainsman....

There has been other double standards getting shown big time. Today I read that the Mayor of DC is complaining about homeless camps used by "illegals" and that Texas bussed them there.

In Portland and other Cities around the USA.... Liberal officials are now complaining about the violence and stuff. Yet they dont see the things they did 2 years ago is what made the reality of today happen.

Also lets not forget that Steven Cobert and his "comedy" team accessed the capital without proper approval and what not. BTW... they dropped all charges against them. Now I will say that they were doing it as a "comedy" stunt and what not. Do I think they should have jail time... NO... community service... YES.... possible fines... MAYBE. But with all the "hoopla" and fear mongering of what happened by Dem's on Jan 6th. They shouldn't take even comedy team's lightly. A slap on the wrist... YES... show even "celebrities" will face consequences.

Another one for the double standard....

The secret service text messages the Jan 6th committee wants. Well the Secret Service said they are gone, gone, gone after looking for them. You know like Hilary's server and emails, those phones that people mysteriously forgot the passwords for 10 times and the phone rebooted and deleted stuff. HMMMMMM

Now i will say this... BOTH the Secret service and what Hilary stuff are WRONG!!! Everyone needs to be held accountable. But the media and left are going bonkers about this one and not the other... GO FIGURE!

Plus still nothing happening about Hunter Bidens laptop and things. Dont you think that people who want gun legislation would be going after HUNTER BIDEN... because he actually lied on the FFL form. Which is a NO NO!! But again... silence.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts