North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

But Walensky said that the CDC's guidance has not changed, and that fully vaccinated people do not need to wear masks, echoing other health experts who note that the vaccines are highly effective even against the delta variant.

"If you are vaccinated, you are safe from the variants that are circulating here in the United States," Walensky said on NBC's "Today," adding it was "exactly right" that vaccinated people do not need to wear masks.
So when you hear politicians and the media screaming about the "delta" variant. Just ask them... but the science!!!! Also say... But the CDC says... :poke: :poke:

Like I have mentioned over and over and over. The CDC has come out since the start on the whole COVID stuff saying it will take years to comb thru the data to get a "true" picture. Just like I saw an article about some country where they are going thru the data and that only 10% of the deaths that were marked "covid" were actually from COVID. This was a country I believe in Asia... but i can't remember it right now.

But again... when elected officials are saying we need "masks", "lock downs", school lock downs, etc. THEY ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE OR FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES!!!! We are learning more and more about COVID each and every day. The sad part is we are learning that what we did as a nation wasn't the smartest and we will be dealing with the economic and social issues for years to come. Just look how the whole "mask" thing has gotten socially! Families have been torn apart, friends lost, etc. This isn't about a "Death" but about just wearing a damn piece of cloth.

Anyways... like always... Stay safe, do what you think is right for yourself and your family, and stay informed. :thumb:

·
Administrator
2,851 Posts
nothing more than political BS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts