North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with many asking why we are seeing the spike in crime and what not. THen what gets me is some elected officials (Pelosi) saying... we have no idea where all this is coming from.

Here are a few pictures/headlines/tweets

Loot at the dates when they were posted.

I know many on this site no matter what political affiliation stated that DEFUND POLICE was stupid.

But just wanting to show you this because it shows how stupid that whole movement was and now they chickens came home to roost so to speak.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
You have no concept of what defund the police was/is. And literally no defunding occurred. I didn’t agree with the concept. But do believe we could do policing differently.

·
Administrator
19,708 Posts
You have no concept of what defund the police was/is. And literally no defunding occurred. I didn’t agree with the concept. But do believe we could do policing differently.
I dont think anyone knows what the concept was or currently is, including you and I. Im sure there was no concurrence among iberal people calling for the defunding of police. I am also sure there are a number of democratic leaders that would love to defund all the local law enforcement, let crime soar, then create a national police force that they controlled. A good first step towards tyranny. Make no mistake liberals who say we must protect our democracy have zero respect for a democracy. That rhetoric from a liberal mouth is simply an attempt to deceive.
National police would be sort of like Pelosis goons who murdered the innocent woman last January 6.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I couldn’t disagree more. The war is not between the left and the right, it is between the rich and the poor. Check your wallet and choose a team.

·
Administrator
19,708 Posts
I live off my retirement, but hold no grudges towards the rich. As they say you don't get a job from a poor man. On the other hand it appears the extremely rich for some reason go off the rails and for some reason think they should dictate how the rest oof us live. It's a confusing world because the democrats say they are for the poor, yet it's the extremely rich that support them. In congress there are also more rich democrats than republicans. All of them leave office multimillionaire, and I think we all know how that happens. I dont want to be on either team because both teams are corrupt. The republicans are for sale to the exploited of our natural resources, and the democrats are for sale to the same people plus the exploited of decaying morals.

Reactions: JRP1257

·
Registered
123 Posts
You have no concept of what defund the police was/is. And literally no defunding occurred.
Huh.....New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, and Baltimore just to name a few. Seattle alone cut 10 million from their police budget.

·
Administrator
19,708 Posts
We don't hear anything on the news anymore, but from people out in Seattle it sounds like ANTIFA thugs are still running amuck.

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A side note on this as well....

Defunding happened and so did the exodus of officers who just quit or changed professions. Let alone trying to get new police officers into the work force when they see that elected officials, community, etc doesn't have there back and will turn on a dime on them at any chance they get.

Now there are bad apples out in every work force or area that give that profession a black eye. But to say ALL COPS ARE BAD and what not shows you how stupid these people are.

Now another side note.... look at how cops now have to deal with criminals and what not. You know is some states they dont even show up if there hasn't been over $1000 stolen or something like that. Because the DA's wont go after the criminals. Or look how much slower response times are because they know that if they go right away into a situation that it wont be good and the situation will actually esculate more when they show up.

All of what I am talking about is because the media and elected officials cut the balls off our police forces and what not. With the talk of "DEFUND".

Also with the talks of "defund"... do you not think that makes the criminals think they can get away with more? Then look how the DA and stuff are not going after criminals. A criminal society only takes what is given type situation... so when you give more... THEY TAKE MORE. That is why you are seeing the rise in crime in most major cities around the country.

Also if you dont think that the liberals who were all DEFUND and what not and also backed BLM, ANTIFA, etc are not playing a role in this inequity of justice. Look at the Jan 6th people in prison right now. Been there a year... then look up the people who burned down police buildings during the riots, the people who burned down an ICE building in Seatle, people who assaulted federal officers and what not. Look at how they got treated by the justice system compared to the ones on Jan 6th. ALso you know DC burned during BLM/ANTIFA marches too during the summer....

But yeah... judges and DA's dont want to go after anything that makes them look "racist"... hence the BLM/ANTIFA people are getting lighter sentences and quicker trials. Where as the Jan 6th people are still waiting things. Another reason for this is because elected officals in DC are to blame. Reason is because the other stuff didn't happen on their doorstep... but Jan 6th did. Think about that for a minute.

Sorry to get on my soap box. But I also know many on this site disagreed from day 1 about the defund... even the liberals that were here. But right now we a reaping what our elected officals allowed during the summer of love riots because they just wanted to make Trump look bad. All you have to do is look at Chicago. Trump offered to send in National Gaurd and other help... But the Mayor said no. Now she is asking and begging for federal help.

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
(20) Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈 on Twitter: "Breaking: Violent Portland #Antifa member & serial arrestee Benjamin Bolen, who I’m suing for assaulting me in 2019, was sentenced today to no prison time for assaulting a federal officer at a riot in Portland. He was sentenced to only a year of probation. https://t.co/TllZ7KD7ye https://t.co/4Hh14ago8U" / Twitter

This shows you exactly what I am talking about with DA's. This person attacked a federal officer and has been charged with attacks before. But yet only gets probation. Now you can say this about lots of crime which I will agree 100% on. Especially when you talk about wildlife crimes (poaching and what not) along with Drug/gun crimes. If out elected officials would push for max penalties it would deter people from doing things. When you only give slaps on the wrists people will keep committing crimes.

This also goes to prove my point about the Jan 6th stuff. Some are still in jail and did things on FEDERAL ground. But our elected officials in DC only care enough when it happens on their home turf (DC) and not elsewhere. Again this goes for all of our elected officials... Dems and Reps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts