North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRUXEDO LOW PROFILE BED COVER IN PERFECT CONDITION USED FOR 2 1/2 YRS. GOT A NEW TRUCK AND DOESN'T FIT IT. FITS GMC/CHEVY CREW CABS '04-'07. OVER $400.00 BRAND NEW WILL SELL FOR $175.OO OBO. IF YOU BUY THE BED COVER WILL THROW IN WINDOW SHADES AND STEERING WHEEL COVER, AND FOR $25.00 WILL THROW IN HUSKY LINER FLOOR MATS THAT ARE CARPETED. THE FLOOR MATS ARE IN GREAT CONDITION AND I EVEN USED THEM IN HUNTING SEASON. GOT A NEW TRUCK AND THESE DON'T FIT THE NEW RIG.

SELLING A DOZEN MISC. FULL BODY GOOSE DECOYS. MOST ARE IN GOOD CONDITION BUT A FEW NEED TO SEE SOME TOUCH UP. WILL THROW IN A PARKERS PAINT KIT. ASKING $75 OBO.

1/2 DOZEN OLDER HERTERS GOOSE DECOYS. STRUNG UP AND READY TO GO. THESE DECOYS HAVE NEVER BEEN USED OR TOUCHED THE WATER. THEY ARE IN GREAT CONDITION AND ARE JUST TAKING UP SPACE IN THE TRAILER. COME IN AN AVERY MESH BAG ASKING $45.00 OBO. FOR QUESTIONS OR PICS E-MAIL ME OR PM ME. THANKS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.