North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you guys use Deadly Decoy bags to store your Silosocks. If so, how do you like it and how do you put the decoys in the bag. Also, how many decoys can you store in them. Any pics would be appreciated.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I really don't like the muddy stakes touching other decoys so I have not used them....last year we loaded up 6 slot avery honkers bags using the 4 end pockets with the stakes hanging over the inside pockets and it worked pretty slick....I could easily get 150 in each bag and could easily carry both of them into the field if need be.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I use them exclusivley for all my snows. You are going to get mud on your decoys no matter what. Atleast where I hunt. You can get 30 dozen plus decoys into one bag and as long as you put them in there right the bags will last. Have had mine for 2 years now and would highly reccomend them. They stack so nice in the trailer too. It really makes it nice. And they work great behind your back in your blind for extra cushion on those long days in the field!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts