North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,867 Posts
I have 1.5 dozen in my spread and will be replacing all my Averys with them over time. IMO, they are the best FB's currently available. Their base system is the best of any, bar none...

· Registered
21 Posts
I just picked up 3 dzn a few weeks ago and have loved them so far... I love the bases, these decoys come alive with just a little wind, they seem to be very durable so far and they look great in the field... I would highly recommend them!

· Registered
147 Posts
I liked the looks of them in the pictures even though they do seem a little "lumpy" but once you get them in the field they look awesome. I had some right next to my FFD lookers and the Dakotas made the FFDs look like cartoon geese. The real birds seem to like them, too. :beer:

· Registered
224 Posts
I have added 3 doz to my spread and I like them. They move well, look awesome, and we have killed birds over them, so that is a plus. The only problem is they cannot take a direct hit from the rear by a goose. The head broke off and the base broke, but it was a large goose. I have a call in to Bill to get the parts replaced. I am concidering changing all my decoys to them after this season.

· Registered
27 Posts
We switched our spread from FA to Dakotas this year and we have only had the early season to hunt over them, but they are one of the best looking decoys in the field. Another plus is when you call the shop you usually get the owner, great guy to deal with and number one in customer service, really wants to please his customers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.