North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

..........................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................

·
Registered
287 Posts
Beautiful gun! What caliber? I don't know how to post pics to show off my first custom. It truly is a disease. I was planning on my next build, too, before my first one was done. Can I email you pics of mine and have you post them for me? I just picked up my 22-250AI last Saturday which would be my second. That one is just a Rem vssf that I had blueprinted and rechambered so it's not too customized but man does it shoot. My next will be a .280AI built from the ground up. This stuff never ends!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BassNman Custom 257 STWHere are the pics of my first custom rifle. It is a Remington 700 action, Shillen #7 stainless 27 inch barrel, Bell and Carlson Medallist A5 style stock, Dednutz one piece rings and bases, and a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14X50 with target turrets. The caliber is .257 STW. I can push 100 grain Barnes TSX at 3950 fps while still holding .6 MOA groups. My gunsmith does fantastic work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.