North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
I fixed the link

The question was pertinent and to the point and Ed wilted like a school girl. Libs always love taxes that don't affect them.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Once a snivelin' beatch, always a snivelin' beatch. One of the worst men from the upper midwest to ever reach media prominance.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Lets see.......

Ed used to do play by play for NDSU football but once he started for UND he has nothing but bad to say about NDSU.

Ed used to work for WDAY but since he started working for KFGO he has nothing but bad to say about WDAY.

Ed used to like Rush Limbaugh and used to be a republican until the democrats gave him money to start his own liberal talk show. Now he has nothing but bad to say about any republican.

Its one thing to change your mind, but another to turn completely against whatever institution you used to work for or what you used to be. The man has no class and no credibility.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its obvious he has no credibility. But how can he keep getting work? Hes had to of ****** off just about every person thats ever heard him. It amazes me.

The last time I listened to the guy was out icefishing many years ago. My buddy got so fuming mad he ended up dropkicking a 5 gallon bucket. Went a good 35 yards. I was impressed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.