North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
251 Posts
Ratt,
All you need is a small game licence to hunt crows, some states sell 5 day licences. You can also buy an out of state licence for the whole season depending on how much you hunt in that area.

Gohon,
I've used the Mallardtone crow calls for 39 years and these calls have won more crow calling championships than any crow call ever made. The Gibson crow call is on par with the Mallardtone too. I also sell an instructional Cd that teaches you how to blow differen't types of calls through a hand held crow call. It's sold on the Crow Buster web site at www.crowbusters.com Just click onto "The CrowMart Store' and look for Bob Aronsohn's Hand Calling Crows Cd. I also have a crow video that was made in 2001 and it's called "The Art of Crow Hunting" You will see me call crows into point blank range using the Mallardtone crow calls in this video. This is the best film footage you will ever see, bar none.

Best regards,

Bob Aronsohn

· Registered
251 Posts
Gohon,
In the CrowMart store they sell Mallardtone and Gibson crow calls.

On the Home Page look for "Oddities" and click onto it. You will see many Piebald crows that have been shot all over the USA. This is on Crow Busters. You will see black & white crows, silver crows, brown crows, black crows with brown wings, it's worth looking at.

They have some very good information in the "Beginner Section" listed on the Home Page, just click onto it, it's free, won't cost you a dime! Look for Beginner Articles and Beginner Techniques, very good stuff!

Bob Aronsohn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.