North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.observer.com/2008/politics/e ... ood-will-r

I mean it. All bets are off and we really need to vote for Barack Obama. Here's why: Jane Fonda's back is hurting from the thought of Obama losing. Poor Jane Fonda. The American traitor's back is hurting ... my day is just ruined.

I'm not kidding, folks. Erica Jong, a self-described feminist (oh gawd), had the following observations about our upcoming election:

"The record shows that voting machines in America are rigged."

"My friends Ken Follett and Susan Cheever are extremely worried. Naomi Wolf calls me every day. Yesterday, Jane Fonda sent me an email to tell me that she cried all night and can't cure her ailing back for all the stress that has reduces her to a bundle of nerves."

"My back is also suffering from spasms, so much so that I had to see an acupuncturist and get prescriptions for Valium."

"After having stolen the last two elections, the Republican Mafia..."

"If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War. Blood will run in the streets, believe me. And it's not a coincidence that President Bush recalled soldiers from Iraq for Dick Cheney to lead against American citizens in the streets." :roll: :D

"Bush has transformed America into a police state, from torture to the imprisonment of reporters, to the Patriot Act."

This is an Obama supporter folks. The mentality behind our upcoming ObamaNation. Listen to the hysteria. These are the people who are selecting your next president. Can you believe this nonsense?

Yeah, Bush is bringing the troops home from Iraq so they will be available to stage some sort of a coup when (and if) Obama wins. :lol: :lol:

These people are simply bat-squeeze crazy. :lol:

·
Registered
398 Posts
maybe she's not so crazy?

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
willythekid said:
quote:
These people are simply bat-squeeze crazy.

Reminds of the posts of a certain conservative around here I won't name. :lol:
:lol: :lol: Your right about that but reading this stuff is what makes me crazy :beer: I can't wait until the vote is over Obama is president, and I can go hunting.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
willythekid said:
quote:
These people are simply bat-squeeze crazy.

Reminds of the posts of a certain conservative around here I won't name. :lol:
We have both spectrum's, but none quit as far left or right as any of these. No comparison. Statements like yours willy put you off in that group yourself.
Not only that I know some of our guys are posting further right and left on purpose.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Now if there was a way I could fix the election just to break Jane's back I'd be all over it...now this whole idea about politics keeping you from getting out hunting is a crazy notion.

:beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts