North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Luke!
Excellent video. Did you shoot that one with your freshly painted Cow gun? I thought I saw the barrel of it at the end of the video.

·
Registered
689 Posts
That coyote was thinking he had a nice hot meal...... until he saw you two standing there and he decided to make mental note that he should never come to a call anymore. The bad thing was that he came a little too close and got shot so that mental note is gone.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Man that's beautiful! Living just outside the Twin Cities, we don't see open terrain like that. Yeh, I can kill a whitetail this afternoon if I wanted to... with the bumper of my truck if so desired. But land like that is amazing! I am trying to convince the wife to pack up and move out west, but there's this little thing called a job that keeps getting in the way!

I don't know who you hunt with, but TAKE A KID if you can. Those experiences and memories are what keep our outdoor sports alive!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.