North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now on social media and regular media you are hearing about possibly hospitals getting over run or lack of ventilators and ICU beds... So where is the outcry that the Biden Administration isn't sending help?? You know like how the Trump administration was raked thru the coals... EVEN THOUGH THEY SENT THINGS AND PRODUCED THEM WITH WARPSPEED.... Where is the media going after the lack of help by the Feds now??? All they are doing is saying.... serves you right for not getting vaccinated.

Seriously... if people cant see they we are beyond hope. The media is our worst enemy in all of this.

·
Administrator
19,667 Posts
It's now coming out that the number of infected in Florida was an exaggerated hoax. They even sent ventilators to Florida which the media was happy to report. The only problem is Florida didn't need any ventilators. This is simply media and politicians trying to blemish DeSantis because they are afraid of him for 2024.

·
Super Moderator
8,735 Posts
I don't think that the media knows what to say about anything anymore.

·
Administrator
2,851 Posts
The MEDIA is nothing more than entertainment anymore. The truth is not in them.

·
Registered
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So some more Hipocrisy going on....

Now states and elected officials are talking about having you show an ID and your vax card to make sure it is you and what not.

Especially in NYC. One elected official stated that this will cut down on "fraud" and in NYC you need to show it to get into venues and stuff. HMMMMMMMMM..... so he is saying that it cuts down on FRAUD... he was also one who went off on asking for ID's to vote... LOL

PEOPLE LET ALL OF THIS SINK IN..... people who are against VOTER ID LAWS are also the same ones wanting you to show a vax card and ID to enter a place to eat, watch a concert, watch a ball game, etc. But yet some how they dont think you need to show an ID to vote.

Read the thread below before he deletes it.

https://twitter.com/MarkLevineNYC/statu ... 9189750788

·
Registered
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is some more COVID hypocrisy going on....

So all you hear about on the news is MAGA country and "Trump" supporters not getting the shot. Well did you know about 70% of the black community isn't vaccinated. Why are they not bringing that up? BTW... did you know that out of the the states they are "complaining" about for lack of vaccinations (Alabama, Georgia, Louisana, Mississippi, South Carolina, etc).... most of those states have the highest percentage of black population... 20% or more.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/states/states-by-race

But you wont hear any new outlet or congress person talk about this.

Also I dont blame POC for being resistant to going and getting the shot. Look at history....ie: Tuskegee and what not.

But again... All you hear about is Trump supporters but the numbers are not showing this to be the case. It is minorities who are not getting the shots as much because THEY DONT TRUST THE GOVERMENT. Which again.. I dont blame them. Or that the shots/education about the shots are not getting to the people. But again... Media wont talk about the elephant in the room. They would rather BLAME TRUMP... BLAME MAGA... etc. Yes there are those people not getting it... but it isn't the whole story or truth behind the actual numbers.

BTW...the cdc link with some navigation you can see what I am talking about by showing people who have gotten the shot by race... Also many have declined the "race" question when getting the shot. I was one of them. :thumb:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... cent-pop18

But just shows you ... DONT LISTEN TO THE MEDIA SPOUTING LIES!!!!

Also we are at 60% of the population who is ELIGIBLE for the vaccination are fully Vaccinated. With 70% of that same demographic has gotten one shot...ie: over 12 years old!!! So when Dr. Fauci and others speak... look at the data on the CDC website before listening to them spout off. The numbers dont match the crap they are saying. :poke: :poke:

BTW... remember when he stated we needed 60% to reach herd immunity... we are almost there!!! That is of the TOTAL POPULATION!!! 60.9% have gotten at least 1 shot.... that is the TOTAL POPULATION!!!!! When they get the second dose.... we will be at that mark. :thumb:

·
Registered
384 Posts
We have reached herd immunity. They need to use the science, those 38,957,846 people who had covid places us at a level of herd immunity...
At least in countries like France and the UK, who actually use the science instead of an agenda...

·
Registered
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is something to ponder.... With the start of the NFL season right around the corner.

You know that if you dont have the vaccine the NFL will make you wear a mask on the sidelines. It is a rule they have implemented. So look at the sidelines this fall and see who are wearing the masks. Then remember the media is telling everyone it is a "WHITE" or a "TRUMP SUPPORTERS" issue. Then remember what I typed about how the AA and POC communities not trusting the government. Remember these NFL athletes have some of the best trainers and doctors at their disposal but yet are not getting the shot. I am not saying they know things we dont know. I am just saying they are skeptical of it... and THE MEDIA IS LYING TO EVERYONE ABOUT THE FACTS.

***** DISCLAIMER*****

Now I know that the NFL is skewed by the amount of "Black" athletes compared to white ones....ie: more black than white. But again it will show you the narrative that the media is trying to push is pure BS. They want to blame MAGA and Trump supporters when INFACT it is many people of all backgrounds and race that dont trust the shot.

Again... I have gotten mine and haven't had any issues that I know of. I am not saying to anyone to get or not get the shot. It should be a personal decision for everyone. Also nobody should be FORCED to do anything they dont want too.

I just wanted to bring up the NFL because you will see people wearing masks... alot of them. Again the rule is that IF YOU ARE NOT VAXED YOU MUST WEAR A MASK ON THE SIDELINES. Just somethings to think about.

·
Administrator
19,667 Posts
It just keeps getting clearer.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts