North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weekend was a blast...... Hunted with a few new guys from the site here....Had a great time this weekend with the bluebird skies and no wind to speak of

First season in four years for me....We made the most of it....I put down the gun Sunday and let the other guys the some shooting and picked up the camera instead..... Had I known how to run the camera, there could have been some better pics

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sweet fricken pictures sapper!!!

I saw you guy had a mojo set up...wheres the sweet pictures of the ducks cupped and tornadoeing the spread?

Is that your dog?? looks like brodys dog?

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mshutt said:
Sweet fricken pictures sapper!!!

I saw you guy had a mojo set up...wheres the sweet pictures of the ducks cupped and tornadoeing the spread?

Is that your dog?? looks like brodys dog?
Saturday it was all about the ducks on top of us, Sunday no ducks flew whatsoever so the Cans got the glamour shots.

FYI, I believe it was the last picture of the "two singles" :lol: that were coming in, put it simply, one of the birds escaped 5 guns.

·
Registered
745 Posts
USSapper said:
FYI, I believe it was the last picture of the "two singles" :lol: that were coming in, put it simply, one of the birds escaped 5 guns.
It was for sure double banded,"500$" reward bands, banded at on the "White House lawn" :wink:

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
mshutt said:
USSapper said:
It was for sure double banded,"500$" reward bands, banded at on the "White House lawn" :wink:
Coulden't have said it better myself..... OHHH wait!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
USSapper said:
This is the pair that had one escape somehow. Goes to show what happens when you try to let the "special" kid on the right end of the spread get a goose. Messing with ya Brock :lol:

I'll take credit for the last few pics when we let sappa do some shooting. 8)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts