North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Less than 11 weeks to go until we come back to God's country.... I have missed NoDak like no other this year. Cannot wait to see the most beautiful sunrises/sunsets and countryside, and visit with old friends. Oh, and watch mallards hitting the cut fields never gets old...
Bring on October...

·
Administrator
19,667 Posts
I'm more excited about upland and Ducks than I have been in many years. I bought an 870 Wingmaster in 1971. Until a month ago thats the only shotgun I have owned. Then when I got my Biden Bucks I was sure he, Harris. and Pelosi wanted me to have another gun or two so I bought a Benelli Montifeltro, and a Frachi over under. I hope the doves hang around for at least the first week end.

·
Super Moderator
8,735 Posts
The doves should stick around unless they writher away in the drought too.

·
Administrator
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plainsman said:
I'm more excited about upland and Ducks than I have been in many years. I bought an 870 Wingmaster in 1971. Until a month ago thats the only shotgun I have owned. Then when I got my Biden Bucks I was sure he, Harris. and Pelosi wanted me to have another gun or two so I bought a Benelli Montifeltro, and a Frachi over under. I hope the doves hang around for at least the first week end.
Sweet arms...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts