North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
The sad thing is this wasn't the first time this has happened in MN. I remember hearing about a guy 3-4 years ago who shot someone's horse, gutted it, somehow got it in a truck and then brought it to the local gas station to regiseter it...some people are just morons....

I wonder what the person who was registering it said? :D

I also remember reading about a lady who shot a moose a couple years back as well. That's still pretty bad but at least a moose has antlers! :lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Matt Jones said:
The sad thing is this wasn't the first time this has happened in MN. I remember hearing about a guy 3-4 years ago who shot someone's horse, gutted it, somehow got it in a truck and then brought it to the local gas station to regiseter it...some people are just morons....

I wonder what the person who was registering it said? :D

I also remember reading about a lady who shot a moose a couple years back as well. That's still pretty bad but at least a moose has antlers! :lol:
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: :laugh:

You dont have to worry about us Minnesotans....Its those cheeseheads ya gotta be worried about....... :drunk:

:beer:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Yup, that's what I wrote. :wink:

Although I agree with ya on the chesseheads. They be some crazy SOB's!!! :D

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
You mean you dug through 5 years of posts to ask a question that does not even apply to the thread????? Ummmm yaaa as the song says here is your sign!!!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: makes ya think he must be from north dakota cause he sure aint a mn guy doin something so dumb plus us mn guys all no that the answer to that would be neither

1 - 10 of 10 Posts