North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks. i have a quick question and i know its been talked about on the site before, but if im going to college in moorhead, what kind of license do i need?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Should have been class of 2003, but who says 5 years of college isnt good for a person???

Amen to that Freshman year :beer:

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey muskat, u been to "the alamo" at SU??? Maybe I have seen you there before, some crazy times goin on in that place. Im goin into my sophomore year, but i know the guys that live in the place, they throw one hell of a party, ive been there to witness it

·
Registered
603 Posts
I have been to the Alamo one or two times, I know Miles, one of the guys that lives there. They younger years were the best times, now everyone is about going to the bar. Why cant we just sit at home and have a few?? :beer:

·
Registered
352 Posts
torf said:
Thanks. i have a quick question and i know its been talked about on the site before, but if im going to college in moorhead, what kind of license do i need?
nonresident license unless you move a couple miles west. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
8,481 Posts
If you are a dependent of your folks and they live in ND you are still a resident of ND.You can get a residents license.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Good job guys on the graduation. Now the real fun will start. Tyler I may need to see that the diploma is in fact signed before I give you the nod.

Bartman,
We have probably met before at the Alamo. Have you ever heard of the PINK HOUSE?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
torf, whatever one you want! You'll be able to purchase both ND and MN resident licenses.

Congrats Guys! I hope you look back at highschool with as many fond memories as I do. Life will never be as simple as it was...although with more responsiblilites come more prievledges...I.E. COLLEGE! :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
A couple tips for the grads heading to college.
-
1. Take as many evening classes as possible. I took 3 night classes one fall semester. The classes were 3 hours each but they were only once a week. (ie I could go hunting basically 7 days\mornings a week) Nice.....very nice. Keep hunting in mind when scheduling classes!
2. Have a good time.....the college years are great! :beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts