North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had the time in the past couple years to get out bow hunting so its time to let this stuff go down the road to someone who will actually use it. I have a Hoyt MT sport. This bow is about 5 years old, I hunted with it for about 3 years and the past couple it has just sat in the closet only to come out for a little practice every once and a while. Also have an API grand slam extreme. This stand is about 3 years old and I have probably only climbed about 10 times with it. Also there is a bodywash kit that is probably 75% unused. The bow is all set up and is ready to hunt. it also comes with 8 arrows (more are in the case but some are broken) 3 spitfire broadheads and i am not sure how many field points. it also comes with the realease and the plano hard case.

$600 OBO.

Let me know if you have any questions.
I am located in Brainerd MN and would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
browningboy said:
i was lookin to get into bow hunting...

is this a good beginners bow?
whats the draw back?
it is a great beginners bow. let off is 65% and it can be set for 60-70lbs

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HUNTNFISHND said:
What's the draw length of the bow?
right now it is set at 29" but it can be ajusted from 27.5" to 30.5" in 1/2 inch incruments so it can fit most hunters out there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.