North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chuck we seen this coming, just like we seen Obama dumping on Israel. If your liberal and Christian ( not likely) pray for discernment that you may be able to differentiate truth and lies. So far liberals I talk with have been dismal at this, starting with Russia. Russia Russia, big bombshell, we got him now. Sad.

Biden to introduce Social Credit System like China?
Dear American,

Biden’s Executive Order 14067 could pave the way for a social credit system just like China.

In China, if you say the wrong thing on social media, forget to pay a bill, or even play music too loud…

You get labelled as “untrustworthy”.

They can then take away your ability to travel…

Restrict your internet access…

And deny your family the best schools or jobs…

They can even take away your pets.

All of this is going on right now.

Thanks to Biden’s new Order…

I predict we’ll soon see America become a total surveillance state like China…

And a social credit system will be introduced to keep us all “in line”.

>>Click here to see America’s dark future.

Jim Rickards
Economist; Former advisor to Pentagon and CIA

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Executive Order 14067—Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets | The American Presidency Project (ucsb.edu)

Attached is this EO.

I remember we talked about this back when he issued it. It was with Crypto and what not. How he wanted to regulate it, tax it, etc. Plus other things.

I will go back and look to see if I can find that thread.

But yep..... many things we both have discussed and feared are becoming reality. When people dont use their heads and go off straight emotion this is what we get. The whole system was hell bent on making Trump out to be an evil dictator that they didn't see what is happening Infront of their own eyes. When people only voted with party lines (our elected officials) that is when our democracy started to die. This has been going on for years and it is sad. Hope people start to wake up... but I honestly fear it is the start of the fall of "Rome" so to speak.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts