North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there i am gonna be visting bismarck tomorrow and i carry a pistol every wheere i go. concealed most of the time. i ahve a valid sd permit is this permit good in north dakota and is there anywhere i cant go. paln o going to the mall and a place like apple bees to eat can i carry to these places. please any info would be great thanks

·
Registered
637 Posts
ND is a little weird... You'd think it'd be wide open, but it's not. You won't be able to carry it into Applebees because we're forbidden from carrying anywhere that serves alcohol. That's probably the biggest PITA about ND law. You also can't carry to basically any organized gathering of people, like concerts. State parks are also off limits. However, the gatherings and state parks are easier to avoid.

The alcohol thing is a bit ridiculous since apparently the legislature thinks that if we so much as smell beer, we start shooting guns in the air like Yosemite Sam. We should really work on getting it changed.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am wondering can i carry it ion the mall and other places like that, since i would consider that a group of people gathering but maybe not. also anyother rules i should follow by

·
Registered
484 Posts
businesses are ok for carrying. Go to handgunlaw.us and they list all laws for each state and which states have reciprocity with each other. omegax is right, ND is very strict with their carry laws, really sucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.