North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This hilarous :lol: Careful Ryan you may even smile..... :poke: :toofunny: :stirpot: :rollin:

VETTING THE VETTERS

While reading online at some of the sites I check every day, I came across a piece by Caspar Weinberger Jr titled "Vetting the Interviewers". His essay was triggered after he had viewed the Saral Palin interview by Charlie Gibson and his "take" is pretty hilarious. It is so good that I am choosing to quote quite a few parts of it in this blog because it is worth it in my opinion...especially for anyone who has gotten sick of listening to Mainstream Media personalities like Gibson and others, pontificate and question their "prey" such as Sarah Palin and others they do not like or agree with. It is truly amazing how many "marshmallow" questions and outright statements of adoration Barack Obama has gotten in this election go-round and what prickly prodding other politicians like Hillary Clinton, John McCain and lately, Sarah Palin, are receiving. In the past month we have learned more about Sarah Palin, via the Media, than we know about John McCain, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama combined!

Weinberger's dream-intereview with some of the Interviewers needs to be read (Human Events: Sept 16, 2008, "Vetting the Interviewers") or at least get quoted in part. His "interview" involves Charlie Gibson, Brian Williams, Chris Matthews, Keith Obermann, Katie Couric and Elizabeth Vargas. Here are some key parts to the "interview" as conducted by Cap Weinberger, Jr:

"....Good Evening Charlie, Hi there Keith, Hey Chris, Yo Brian, Greetings Katie and Liz. Thank you for letting us intrude into your home with our cameras and for agreeing to this interview. Of course, if you didn't agree, we would film the outside of your house anyway, probably with the address prominently displayed and we would start an insufferable public relations spiel about how you were too chicken to agree to answer our questions. We'd hound you on the street as you walked or rode to work and stick microphones in your face demanding anwers to the most personal questions.......Let's begin......How much are you paid for your services to ABC? You report on the poor and needy almost every night and you demand that the government do more. So how about it? How much do you earn? Same for you, Chris----and how much do you give to charity? Tell us about your investments....let us look at your tax returns. Of course if you don't answer because you find the questions intrusive, we'll just go look it up out of the public records and report on it anyway.....Each of you...what is your political affiliation? Does that affiliation affect your questions in any way, do you think? Why? Have you ever switched affiliations?....Oh, any health issues? Keith you seem bi-polar at best, are you? Your private medical records, please. We'll find out anyway....Hey Keith, have you served in the Military? Do you have a personal vendetta against George Bush? Is ranting all you know how to do?...What kind of car do you drive? How many more do you have? Oh, and how many houses do you own? Katie have you ever employed a nanny? What nationality? What do you think of illegal immigrants? Should they be allowed to vote? Have drivers' licenses? Collect benefits?

Chris, what is your religious affiliation? Do you attend church regularly? How often? Do you tithe? How much? Do you have a family? How long have you been married? Ever been divorced?.....Charlie, have you ever had an affair? Did your wife know? Brain have you ever been arrested? Elizabeth have you ever done drugs? ...What are your views on abortion? Specifically. .....Charles, did you know the Bush Doctrine has been updated at least four times and is not what you stated it was the other night? ....Who writes your material Charlie? ....who checks your facts? Do you believe we should negotiate with Iran? What should we do about the Russia/Georgia situation?...Keith what do you think about Gay Marriages? Are you happy with your life? What should we do about Hugo Chavez? North Korea? How should we treat China's military buildup?...Guys, what do you think about old Dan Rather? Should a newsman check his facts before going with a story orjust air stuff based on assumptions and innuendo?...Ok, Charlie there is a lot more we would like to ask you but we have to get this to the editor. Yep, we gotta run, Charles. George Stephanopoulos is waiting to critique your appearance with us right now....speaking of which, George, we need a quick interview with you."

Hilarious! If this interview could actually take place and be aired on a major network, there would be the biggest audience every recorded in American TV history.

I just have a few more questions of my own for another Biggie in the Mainstream Media...Barbara Walters (a.k.a Ba-Ba Wah-Wah) Barbara , did you learn while you studied to be a journalist that you should NOT look your interveiw-ee in the eye if you do not like him/her or do not agree with him/her as far as their views on politics go? Did you GO to jounalism school or did you rise through the ranks by playing the games you needed to play? Why did your divorce your first husband? Are you a bad mother because I noticed that you did not stay at home and take care of your daughter but went back to work soon after she was born? Should all women do this? Why do you have that big wart by your nose when you could have had it taken off in one of your facelifts? What color hair dye is that you are using? Can you feel your face or are you like Joan Rivers? This is getting kind of long,Barbara so I am going to let you off the hook,. We have not taken any breaks and both of us are sweating---you into your Ralph Lauren outfit and me into my WalMart T -Shirt. Thanks for the interview.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
after the Charlie Gibson interview he fell off my radar screen as a creditable source....lower than whale manure.

biggest bunch of left wing liberals ever to distort an election. :eyeroll:

and all the money NO-bama has raised from his rag-top buddies overseas and he still is running neck and neck with McCain...a lot of average Americans are beginning to see this election coverage for what it is.

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
zogman said:
This hilarous :lol: Careful Ryan you may even smile..... :poke: :toofunny: :stirpot: :rollin:
:rollin:

Just saw this Zogman

I was smilin the entire time

Can you imagine?

:toofunny:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts