North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had trouble finding.22LR ammo cuz I can't find it anywhere......if you do I would like to know b/c I am down to my last MAG full :(

·
Administrator
19,667 Posts
They were rolling out cases of 22's this morning at Scheels in Bismarck. I was back in this afternoon and they were out. They had four guys stacking ammo all day. Piles of 100 round boxes of Winchester 115 gr full metal 9mm.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bird slayer69 said:
Has anybody had trouble finding.22LR ammo cuz I can't find it anywhere......if you do I would like to know b/c I am down to my last MAG full :(
as of today you need to know somebody who knows somebody :rollin:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I've bought 1200 rounds this week between online and Scheels in Sioux falls. averaging 7 cents a round. The bricks at scheels were $28 for 555 rounds.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Most IMR powders and a few Winchester powders are easly had here. Most hunting style bullets also and the crap stuff lots of. Primers, 22LR, most pistol rounds are hard to find or get here. A few of the less ethical dealers have raised prices triple what they were. My friends agree we won't buy from them even when the prices do come back down.

I'm now wishing I would have bought a couple buckets of 22LR at Dunhams befor Christmas they were selling. I have a new Rugat super single six and can't shot it cause I don't have any 22LR shells. I do have some 22 Mag shells to shoot once I am shure I can replace them befor fall.

:D Al

·
Registered
865 Posts
alleyyooper said:
A few of the less ethical dealers have raised prices triple what they were. My friends agree we won't buy from them even when the prices do come back down.

:D Al
Greed I can kinda understand. There's always someone willing to take advantage.
But shortages created by fear which feeds the greed,,,now that is pathetic. :x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts