North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What camo pattern do you think is best for a field blind, shadow grass or max 4?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,481 Posts
Grain stubble..........Farmland gold

Pea stubble.............Shadow Grass

·
Registered
341 Posts
Mud and use whatever is in the field. Camo isn't a big deal to me, by the time I get done mudding it you can't hardly see any camo anyway. $.02

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I hate to do this, but I thought you may find it intereting.

I've heard a few rumors of Mossy Oak looking to lease land in ND, some of it around the areas you hunt dblkluk. But I'm not sure whether or not they currently control any land.

They are looking to setup a franchise in ND for leasing land. Wanna sign up? :-?

http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/joinourteam.asp

Mossy Oak Properties builds on the brand image of Mossy Oak Brand Camo. All of the marketing and advertising efforts that support Mossy Oak support our franchise offices as well. When people are looking for land to buy, lease or sell, the Mossy Oak brand will instantly spike their interest.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
:bs: Man!! Thanks though, Chris!! I catch em buying up land in our area I'm going to shove my all my shadowgrass you know where!!
The way things are going I'm going to have to come up with a complete line of my own hunting equipment.

Webfoot Posse Gear... Made IN Nodak, FOR Nodak.
My slogan could be..."Not paying to hunt since 1983" or how about "Our gear is the best, if you don't agree.. SUE Me!!!" :-?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts