North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,033 Posts
I will agree that EGF seems a little out of the way, but I have to say that I go to Cabelas two or three times a year because I enjoy browsing the store and it is fun to spend a cold winter day wondering around. I believe in keeping money local, but I have been disappointed by the service I get from Scheels. I bought a colubia hunting jacket last fall and the salesguy seemed ticked that he had to help me. Another time I had a question on a duck call and the guy talked down to me as if I were an idiot. They do match prices at Scheels and I have worked retail before so I know how dealing with people all day can get old, but one time I called Cabelas to order some lures and the guy offered to drop the lures off at my work the next day because he was going to be in Fargo. Thats service. I keep money local when I can but I also enjoy getting help and attention when I go into a store.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.