North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,575 Posts
EGF Cabelas, has won the award from Cabelas, for the past couple months, for the best sale s volume, of all the stores.

I like Scheels in Fargo (good bargins - on closeouts & out of season stock) Scheels knows what people up here buy - Cabelas is learning fast. Scheels has some want to be experts working there, that can get on your nerves :roll:

Cabelas has a marvelous fishing dept.

& the marine dept. has had things, I would of had to have ordered.

Guns/shells ??? No big deals - I wait for Wallyworld to clearout last years shells :grin: Scheels in GF, has been very fair to me on trading.

Decoys waterfowl accessories I have bought more at Cabelas & Wallyworld than Scheels.

I notice Cabelas has really got alot & more outdoors gifts than when they 1st opened.

The Bargin cave is a joke - I have not seen one real bargin ??? & I love bargins & scarf em up right now :grin:

I can't comment on archery ???

Clothes again I'm a bargin shopper & pretty well set up in Breakup & shadow grass

Never bought much from Herters ??? I would like some of their Millenium duck decoys.

Now Macks Praire Wings would be Heaven for me :grin:

[ This Message was edited by: Fetch on 2002-04-05 18:02 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Fetch on 2002-04-07 22:02 ]

· Registered
1,575 Posts
I did'nt know that ??? I like to get bargins & I'm not afraid to dicker on price. There are several items I'd buy - but always laughed that the prices were just barely under retail in their catologs. Thanks !!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.