North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Bigfoots

9K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  rickygdogg 
#1 ·
Hey, anyone out there have access to bigfoots for a good price?! I seem too recall seeing a post about them but can't find it. Thanks, FACE

#4 ·
Thanks guys! Forgot all about the game fair :withstupid: Got too busy working and scouting!Called in today and taking tommorrow off otherwise would have to take the wife along this weekend and you know how spending money on hunting stuff in front of your wives can be!!! :******: So on Friday it's time to shop!!! :beer: has anyone seen or used these flaaping wing decoys? they look like theywould suck the birds right in! I think you could operate the tug cord right from inside your layout blind! They also make a kit form so you can convert your fullbodies also! Check it out! Later, FACE http://www.holewall.com/details.asp?prodID=3305

#5 ·
We were selling that flapper at the DMB Waterfowl Products booth. Great decoy...custom painted and flocked bigfoot, the wings conform to body when not in use because they are cut from another decoy. Thing kills birds man.....

#6 ·
Mnhunter; what booth exactly were you at? I went through pretty thouroughly and missed seeing those flapper wings. I would have liked to see them work. Is there anywhere other places to get them than the web page I posted or do you have a store? Were they the kit or the whole decoy?

#8 ·
Just got a flapper wing kit and all I can say is that I think there are going to be some more dead birds! Little spendy but so is everything else!! I will say that it drives my dog nuts!!! She can't figure out why I'm not letting her retrieve it for me! Hopefully the real test---the actual hunt---will tell the story whether it works or not!

#10 ·
GB3,
You must agree that most products out there are all gimmicks, but isn't that what makes the hunt fun? Why do you need 6 doz FBs and 7 doz sillies when less than half would suffice? It's just fun having all those big boy toys to hunt with. We were all taking geese/ducks long before the layout blinds too. I use the millenium duck decoys because they look cool to me but the $20.00 a doz Bond deeks work well too.

#11 ·
Face dont get me wrong I LOVE buying waterfowling gear that I dont need. LIke my decoy spread now I will probably use my silly's acouple times this year when I run into Lessors, but yeah with all the gear a waterfowler can buy I wish I had the BIG $$$$$$$$$$. Know what I mean??

#12 ·
Tell me about it GB!! I'm a selfemployed carpenter and sometimes but not all the time I can come out decent on a job. But when I do the extra $$ goes towards the raising of a 3 yr old and supporting a wife who does not desire to pursue a high$ career which I don't blame her. Family is most important. However I do seem to find a few$$ to blow on the toys but try not to spend too much! Like when I bought my meatgrinder call you guys said I would turn into a call whore like you guys. you guys were right! I've since bought the SMH, and the flocktalker which for $20 sound great for a goosier call. Selling the meatgrinder though. But like we all know, as long as they keep making stuff for hunting we'll get sucked into buying more!!! :D It's no wonder why the new houses that I work on that the garages seem bigger than the main living areas!!!

#19 ·
Originals are in, feeders will be another week.

They are in Fargo, and going fast even without the store. Same thing for everything Final Approach. Will be set up to take credit by early next week.

Still working out the technicalities on the store, and time has been limited as of late. I'll give a heads up real soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.