North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Also interesting that the first set on classifies documents were discovered several days before the midterm elections in November. Wonder why we weren't told until two months later...

Politics is a sleazy business!
Maybe those documents were planted! :)
Pass the popcorn. This is better than watching TV.

You may be on to something Canuck. Probably Russian misinformation campaign against the traitor in chief pedophile... :eek:
Dam that Putin...

This has a far higher chance of being the likely cause. It is just too convenient timing wise, and is exactly the type of corruption we've seen in the past 5 years from the GOP.

Or it could have just as easily been exactly what we've seen to this point. Documents were discovered during a security review.

The difference though is in that photo I posted above.

· Registered
201 Posts
Machaivelli,
The most important aspect you are ignoring is that the traitor in chief pedophile had ZERO right to take any classified documents, PERIOD.
Trump was President, has rights to classified information and Biden DOES NOT!!
Biden broke the law!!
Speck

I'm not sure why Trump is being called out by you. The traitor in chief pedophile is clearly Donald J. Trump as has been shown in numerous ways over the past 2 years, which can be proven with photos and flight records with Epstein to Lolita Island. It never ceases to amaze how much Republicans project so clearly when they are trying to deflect from the obvious evidence. Or maybe you'd like to see a image listing the hundreds of GOP politicians convicted for sex crimes in the past decade for comparison? You might not want to go down that path.

You attempt at making a OANN news talking point out who has a right to take any classified document is an attempt at shifting goal posts. No government employee has a right to store certain highly classified documents outside of a secure area. You are conflating different types of douments, what their individual classifications are, who has them and why, and whether they are authorized to possess them for their duties. To say that any official has ZERO right is erroneous. So no, not PERIOD. Context is key in this case.

That however hasn't stopped the hypocrisy attempt at the desperate GOP from trying to equivocate two totally different scenarios.

Simply saying that Trump (had) rights to classified information while Biden didn't is also a potential half truth, but what else is new with news on the right. When are you saying that? Simply because he was VP at the time compared to Orange face when he was temporarily POTUS?

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Mac...

You are honestly using clouded judgement as well. Again one being a VP and another being a Pres. Is a big issue on all of this.

Also you are ignoring the fact that Biden is stating "I dont know how those documents got there".

Or the fact that they were in a locked garage (the second batch). When Trump had them in a secure place that after the first round of slow playing happened they told him to put them in a secure area... AND HE DID. Then that is when the whole raid happened.

Also you are ignoring the fact on WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING WITH PRESIDENTS? It isn't the first time with Trump or Biden. It has happened with Bush, Clinton, etc. Why does this keep happening.

But yeah... ORANGE MAN BAD.... but we do the same.. IS OK. That is the issue.

Again I think both instances it is getting blown out of the water and should have just been handled internally. Also you are ignoring the fact that I stated it will be interesting how this is handled by Garland. He did get a "special counsel" to look into the matter. But now we need to see how that "counsel" handles it. Is it the same way they attack Trump or not.

It is hypocrisy all across the board on this one. But I know you will ignore all of this and go on your tangents and then disappear for along time and come back with off the wall crap again. It is your MO on this board.

· Registered
201 Posts
again you didn't address the huge glaring differences as outlined in that graphic I posted above. They are not at all the same, and any attempt at comparing the 2 situations by stating they are equivalent is a non starter.

full stop.

· Registered
201 Posts
Mac...

You are honestly using clouded judgement as well. Again one being a VP and another being a Pres. Is a big issue on all of this.
You keep referring to this as if it has merit in this issue.

It doesn't.

It is hypocrisy all across the board on this one. But I know you will ignore all of this and go on your tangents and then disappear for along time and come back with off the wall crap again. It is your MO on this board.
Tangents? lol ok. I post factual information, provide context and reply as needed.

If you see me (or others) walking away and disappearing, that is because we've all just collectively rolled our eyes at the ludicrous attempts on this board at setting a skewed narrative that is often simply regurgitated talking points of crazy right media like OANN, Breitbart, InfoWars, etc

Even when those narratives are soundly debunked with actual facts, the damage has already been done to your perceptions, as the media has given you your talking points full of non sequiturs and faulty logic.

Seeing as how overall forum participation on Nodak has fallen >90% over the past decade, you'd think the administrator would take a look to determine cause and effect. The navel gazing accusation is quite humorous honestly.

I don't have an MO like you assert. I occasionally engage when I feel a topic has merit, and that the actual facts have strong support to supply a counter narrative to the biased example usually posted here.

I even offered to have Plainsman assist a friend of mine to join this forum to provide a new perspective, but it would appear that he doesn't want a new member like that, and hasn't contacted them. Maybe you are asking the wrong person the wrong question.

Attachments

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Mach,
Biden the pedophile was in possession of classified material he stole AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE. The senile pedophile didn't even know he had them, much less keeping them secure. They were found in a closet in his garage next to his corvette, and at upenn where the chinese were principal donors.
This looks really bad, hence the investigation that has been authorized.

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
To be clear Biden did nothing wrong in the sense of how he handled the protocol of what to do upon discovering documents that were classified. His staff did not try cover anything up. They immediately reported what they found to the right
To be clear neither you nor I, or anyone else on here know the truth yet. You have to be hyper partisan and disregard all semblance of reality to make that statement. At least try to come off as desiring the truth.

You keep referring to this as if it has merit in this issue.

It doesn't.
You don't understand that a president has the power to declassify documents while a vice president does not. That's only one aspect of the difference. The thing they shoukd investigate is why China donated $54 million to Bidens think tank.
Other than that I don't have the time to address all your partisan drivel.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Plainsman.... You are 100% correct. Also he doesn't want to admit that a Pres and VP have different powers when it comes to classified info. Yes Trump could have declassified certain things... Biden couldn't. It is a HUGE difference.

Again I think both are nothing. Maybe the Archives need to figure out what the hell is the problem and why does this keep happening.

Seeing as how overall forum participation on Nodak has fallen >90% over the past decade, you'd think the administrator would take a look to determine cause and effect. The navel gazing accusation is quite humorous honestly.
Actuallty if you want to look at the use of this site and want an HONEST look... it has taken the true course most "forums" go. Also look at hunting numbers in general. Also look how people go run off for posting pictures. Look how people got run off for posting town names of where they happened to hunt. Look at many many many many factors. But again.... FACTS for many people who lean left are sometimes hard to deal with or they dont want to look at.

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
Find better sources for your information.
There is no sufficient information by any news source yet. In one of these threads you said something that excuses Biden. To say something so foolish is astounding. I don't know, and you certainly don't know. The only difference I know that I don't know. A person who thinks they know at this point is childish or arrogant, subintelligent or all three.

There are suspiciouse things. Number one is the Biden crime family has this to China, and China donated $54 million to the thinkbtank dissociated to Biden. Remember Hillary signed a deal to let Russia have uranium from American mines and shortly after Russia donated $160 million to the Clinton foundation. A good question to ask is why was a vice president removing classified information from a secure site to a site less secure than a teenagers comic book storage? I dont have as much problem if Obama has classified and secured documents.

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
again you didn't address the huge glaring differences as outlined in that graphic I posted above. They are not at all the same, and any attempt at comparing the 2 situations by stating they are equivalent is a non starter.

full stop.
Yes he did. your simply not intelligent enough to comprehend. I dont think your actually interested in discussion Mach you simply want to abandon reason and disrupt.
Chuck has to be one of the most reasonable people I have observed. Have you noticed he blames both sides. I also dislike both sides, but I dislike the perverts more than the business worshipers. I was going to say money worshipers. but since we all know the rich are the democrats that doesn't work for me anymore.
Mach try to be just a little non biased.

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
Today (forgot the senators name) said perhaps the Biden classified documents were planted or simply misplaced by staff. What a fool staff shoukd not have their hands on top secret documents. As a matter of fact only the president shoukd have access. So how woukd staff misplace them or anyone get their hands on them to plant them. We are surrounded by idiots. Trump knew he had documents, Biden knew he had documents, and I'm sure Obama still has documents he is deciding where they shoukd go. The problem is Biden and Hillary have been much more careless, and both have received tens of millions in wink wink donation.

Tonight on the news they have found more documents. Is there anyone who thinks secure means cardboard boxes in your garage?

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Something to keep in mind with all of this....

Right now the DOJ is letting his lawyers go thru everything to make sure no other Documents. Let this sink in. They send the FBI with camera's to take pictures of everything to Trumps.

Now I understand that Biden turned over docs freely. BUT why didnt the DOJ send FBI agents to help secure the area or make sure no other Docs are present and FILM everything. Remember they stated that taking pictures is how they handle this type of stuff.

Again... I think it is a nothing burger same as Trump's whole document thing. But it is showing how the DOJ isn't living up to what they stated when they did Trumps stuff. You know... this is how we do this procedure and what not.

I am not screaming anything about a "cover up" or anything like that. This just gives Trump more ammo if he is brought to court to show precedent and how they are "targeting" him. You know... ie: Harassment type things he could bring up.

Which sadly in our criminal court system can get people off the hook for things. Yes murders and what not get off the hook because of procedure not followed correctly, evidence not handled correctly, etc. Just saying it is something to keep an eye on IF they every bring up charges on Trump. Which I honestly think they wont on the whole classified Doc's issue.

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
I dont think the democrats want Biden or Harris in 2024. It's a long shot and one I think possible, but not probable that the democrats would see Biden prosecuted to set the stage for prosecuting Trump.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Canuck.... that is on point.

Like I mentioned it will be interesting how all of this goes on from now forward. Again if they do bring up charges on Trump for the Documents handling. (not obstruction that is separate issue). Then they will have to with Biden.

But if they bring up charges on Trump but not Biden.... then look out for the blow up in court.

BTW.... Biden can't be brought up on charges until he is out of office. You know the you cant charge a sitting president stuff.

But that is something totally different.

But it is crazy watching ALL OF THE MEDIA TALKING HEADS on this one. You have the Liberal media saying... Oh it isn't that bad as what Trump did. Then you have the Right leaning media saying GO AFTER HIM HARD AND WHAT NOT. They are all hypocrites.

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Pedophile in chief calls out trump stating he was irresponsible, sics the fbi etc on him...

Pedophile in chief gets caught stealing classified documents that a senator or vp has absolutely no business taking, kept them in a "secure" place locked in his garage next to his corvette that hunter, (the hoe chasing crack snorting, dead brother wife screwin, traitor colluding with russian and china POS), had access to and may have paid $50000/month rent to the big guy....
Could it be that he was laundering money to dadda??

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Mach....

But still is THEFT.... right? Should be handled the same way... correct? Like take pictures, secure area, look at other homes and things... look who had access.

But here is the sad part about your little "meme" you posted....

Biden had those items for YEARS!!!!! You know some of those were from the time he was a Senator! Which he shouldn't have had.

So let me correct it for you:

Shopper #1: Found out that they had 8 items in the shopping cart... went home... and after years figured they should go back to the store and mention that they forgot to pay for them.

Again... I don't think this is anything at all. But showing the hypocrisy by the left. Like I mentioned again... HAD THEM FOR YEARS!!!!

This is more about the accountability of the archives and the process of Presidents and others leaving office and the securing of those documents. Which seems like there really isn't any. I have also mentioned in the past that other presidents have done the exact same thing.

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
There is a huge difference in Trump who was president having classified documents, and a Senator who must go into a secure building sign in and sign out, and may not remove from the premises. I would guess Obama still has some classified documents that he allowes to age before releasing to the historical records. I would guess that's normal.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts